Saturday 17 March 2012

Paradise in Hyderabad!




With due apologies to Mughal Emperor Jahangir, I quote
Jannat Barooay Zameen Ast (if there was a paradise on earth, this is it, this is it!))

If Jahangir said these words after seeing Kashmir, then I say it after tasting the biriyani from Paradise restaurant in Hyderabad.

I picked up four biryanis – 2 special chicken, one mutton and one egg biryani – on the way to Delhi. It took me five minutes to pay the money at the cash counter and pick up the packets of biriyani from Paradise Takeaway in Masab Tank Cross Road.

Hyderabad airport security were kind enough to let people carry the biriyani packets and packets of Karachi biscuits as hand luggage. Almost everyone to flies out of Hyderabad has a food packet in his/her hand!

I tried few spoonfuls of chicken biriyani for dinner. And without any doubt, I can vouch that this one of best biriyanis I have ever tasted!

1 comment:

  1. I swear!!!!!! Biriyani @ Paradise, Hyderabad and Butter chicken just don't have any parallel anywhere under the sun....yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!y

    ReplyDelete